The First and Only National Standard of Excellence for Home Technology Companies
is Proudly HTA Certified
What’s different about HTA Certified Dealers?
- Seasoned professionals with proven technical expertise
- World-class ongoing aftercare service in San Francisco
- Endorsements from manufacturers, local industry peers, and design/build professionals
- Comprehensive background checks for all new employees
- Proven, stellar business performance
- An exceptional reputation you can trust
- Passed a very stringent 3rd party vetting system
- Less than 3% of integration companies have met the HTA standard
What to Expect from an HTA Certified Dealer
When you hire someone to transform your home, the installation firm you choose will have an immense impact on how you live. The Home Technology Association, an unbiased third party organization, has taken the guesswork out of deciding who is trustworthy, who is technically qualified and which companies have a proven history of taking unrivalled care of their clients. When you hire a company who has been evaluated and certified to meet the HTA’s stringent standards, you can rest easy in the knowledge that you will love your new home technology in San Francisco, CA.